Sunday, February 12, 2012

A blind man


A blind man went to a restaurant.
" Menu sir ? " Asked the owner.
" I'm blind . . Just bring me one of
your used forks . . !
I will smell it & order. "
... The confused owner got a fork.
The blind man smelt the fork with
a deep breath . . " Yes , I will have
the lamb with seasoned potatoes
and spring onions. "
Unbelievable . . ! Thought the owner
The blind man ate & left.
Two weeks later . . the blind man
returned.
The owner . . wanting to see how
good his smell was . . quickly went to the kitchen where his wife Nancy was cooking . . !
He said to his wife. . " Do me a favor . 
Rub this fork over your pussy . . ! "Which she does . . !
He then goes to the blind-man &
gives him the fork . .
The blind man takes it . . puts it to
his nose and says . . ,
"O Fuck . . I never knew . . Nancy
worked here . . ! ''
LOL
Deadest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment