Sunday, January 29, 2012

SYSTEM ERROR!!

A woman is having sex with her secrete lover in her husbands apartment which is in the 10th floor at the Sea cliff towel... Suddenly her husband returns from a long trip, and she hears him approaching and knocking at the door...

So she tells the lover: "Do not move at all... I will resolve this situation!!!"

Comes the husband: "Who da hell is this?!" Asked the husband... 

Wife: "Ooh, calm down sweetie... This is just a HUMAN SEXING MACHINE ROBOT.. I bought it to have sex with when you are not around, so that I don't have to cheat with your friends or with the neighbours. I did it because you spend all the time travelling sweetheart!!"

Husband: "Owky honey...!!! I have understood you perfectly and I believe you. Ok, let's have a quick sex now baby, I came home as fast as I can and I'm extremely horny my love!!"

Wife: "Oooh darling... Me too baby... The problem is yesterday I got my period. We will do it as soon as i finish honey... You better take a bath, I'll prepare something to eat.."

The lover is left with the husband in the room alone, while the wife walked out...
Husband: "Damn, I'm so horny... I am going to sex with this robot instead.."

The husband took off his clothes and he tries sexing with the robot from his behind...

With a meta robotic voice the lover proclaims...
"WARNING... SYSTEM ERROR!! SYSTEM ERROR!!
WRONG HOLE PLEASE!! SYSTEM ERROR!! WRONG HOLE!!"

The husband shouts:
"What a crapping robot. I'm going to throw it out of the damn window, its useless!!"

The lover realizes that he is in the 10th floor high in the apartment hence exclaims:-
"SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!!
YOU MAY TRY AGAIN... I REPEAT.... SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! TRY AGAIN PLEASE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment