Thursday, January 26, 2012

At Night in a Bar...

Bartender: "Who r u?! I never saw u before hommie...

Man: "Yeah man!! I hv nvr been here.. I Just Lost my job & came here for a drink" :(
Bartender: "What kind of job sir?!"

Man: "Well.. I am a consultant..."
Bartender: "Whats that?!"

Man: "It's a logical thinker.."
Bartender: "Logical thinker of what n how???"

Man: "Let me explain it with an example..."
Bartender: "Okay!!"

Man: "Do u have a dog?!"
Bartender: "Yes!!"

Man: "That means u love animals..."
Bartender: "True!!"

Man: "That means u love ur kids too..."
Bartender: "Ooh, yes, true also..!!!"

Man: "U have kids that means u r married..."
Bartender: "Very very true!!"

Man: "U love ur kids .. U r still married, means u have a beautiful wife.."
Bartender: "Amazing man how u know all this?!?"

Man: "Thats Logical thinking... Now u r married to a beautiful wife, so u r not GAY!!!"
Bartender: "Thats impressive!!!"

Man: "Anyways, thats how it works man!!! Time to leave buddie... See u next tym... Byeee!!!"

About 15 mins later bartender's manager cames...

Bartender: "Boss u know I met a consultant today..."
Boss: "Whats that??"

Bartender: "Its a Logical thinker..."
Boss: "Logical what??"

Bartender: "I will explain it 2 u with an example..."
Boss: "Okay!!!"

Bartender: "Do u have a DOG?!"
Boss: "Hell NO!!! I never keep dogs coz i dont lyk them!!"

Bartender: "OOOh, easy... That simply means u a GAY!!!"
Boss: "DAMN.... WHAAAAAT??! YOU ARE FIRED!!! Get OUT OF MA HOTEL NOW..." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment