Sunday, January 29, 2012

Memorable Speech of Nduli Idi Amin Dada

(After a lunch hosted by the Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain in London in his honor, the former Ugandan leader Idi Amin Dada had this to say for his vote of thanks...)
.
.
.
.

"My majestic Mrs. Queen , horrible ministers and members of parliament, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen...

I herebye thank you completely Mrs. Queen, and also what the lady has done with me and my fellow Ugandan who come with me.

One thing I must tell you, Mrs. Queen- You cook very well. I like you are food. We have really eaten very much. And we are fed up completely. But there was not enuf pombe served with the food. So, next time I come as your guest, please have many many bottles of KIBUKU...

Also please thanks to you keenly open up from all windows: so that those plenty climates can come into lunch.

But before I go back to my country with a plane from the Entebbe airport of London, I wish to invitation you Mrs. Queen, to become home to Uganda so that we can also revenge on you and serve you very many ugali and cow meet.

You can eat a full cow in Uganda and also feel up your stomach and walk with difficult because of full stomach completely. Even when you want to rest at night; I will make sure that you sleep on top of me in the top up stairs of my mansion completely so that you can enjoy all the gravity of fresh air.

"But now am sorry because I have to tell you that I have made a short call on you only. But next time I shall make a long call on you to last the whole moon completely. Thank you very much to allow me to undress you completely before these extinguished ladies under gentlemen sir.

Lastly but not list, I ask the band to play our international anthem of the republic of Uganda and also the British international anthem.. Your majestic, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and from the bottoms of all the people of Uganda.

Before I finis my speech I have a few words of good manly advice for your husband. Mr. Prince Fillip, I know you are Dupe of Adding burg but, still, why do you take orders from your wife? She is a female and his job is to cook for everyone and feed the babies. You should be the Majestic King like me.

With this few words I thank,
Mrs. Queen, and your obedient husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment